Last November 2020, LPS-BioSciences was laureate of the call for projects “PM’Up Region Île-de-France”. The aim of this funding is to reward companies for their unique vision and soundness of their long-term projects.
The support provided will help LPS-BioSciences improving and expanding its adjuvant know-how in the field of SRAS-Cov-2 vaccines, as well as other infectious diseases ones.
Accordingly, LPS-BioSciences will be able:
- To create a new job position
- To increase bacterial components production useful in the vaccine domain (Lipopolysaccharides, Lipid A, Polysaccharides, Lipoteichoic Acids, MPLA…)
- To increase the volume of endotoxin analyses and removal
- To develop and extend its economic activity by enhancing its website impact
- To diversify its activity through licensing